A few interesting (WE HOPE) things you should really know about Tyson Baird:
- He was raised in the mountain community of Big Bear Lake, CA - “GO BEARS"
- He started working in the events business at age 14.
- He has a really cute dog named Luna.
- As the Director of Communication for Snow Summit Ski Resort, he was interviewed live on local T.V. and radio all across the Southern California media market.
- Worked as a student in the events department at California Lutheran University…returned 10+ years later to work in the same department managing student workers.
- After a three day snowboard trip to Bend in 2015, he returned home to SoCal and quit his job, broke-up with girlfriend, packed his truck and moved to Bend.
- He does not like mushrooms and raw onions. Grilled onions are fine.
- These days Tyson splits his time within the Douglas Family Empire. Tyson is the Director of Operations for Cascade Relays. This past summer he was responsible for setting over 350 miles of running courses for five different races, in four different states.
- As the Evening Event Manager of The Haven Tyson looks forward to helping you host your next after-hour event at the Haven!