The Haven is a coworking space committed to creating a deeply connected and inclusive community of entrepreneurs, remote workers, small business owners and consultants. The Haven will be a B Corp with a double bottom line to provide an exceptional work space while working towards our mission of supporting Bend to be the first metro area in the country to achieve gender parity in business, entrepreneurship and elected office. The Member Experience Coordinator reports to the Director of Member Experience and works closely with the Executive Director, Founder, Board and other staff. The Haven aspires to be a diverse and inclusive space and we value employees who bring diverse backgrounds and experiences to the role.
Warmly welcomes Haven members, greeting them by name and directing them appropriately; notifies members of guest arrival; helps manage member software system, notifies members about mail and package delivery, food truck arrivals, other daily event information or large group reservations, serves beverages to guests, keeps The Haven in top shape by overseeing the kitchen and bathroom areas, printers, and conference spaces, to ensure they are stocked and clean.
Member Experience Coordinator Job Duties:
- Welcome members and guests by greeting them, in person, or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries; know members by name as much as possible.
- Contact member when guests arrive; offer guests a beverage and provide a brief tour if there is time. Address any problems with visitors as needed.
- Master and be able to quickly support members with all technology - online member portal, member app, door key-access app, conferencing technology, printing, etc.
- Maintain the space by following procedures; issuing guest passes; refilling supplies in the kitchen, bathroom, printer, and conference rooms as needed; tidying up.
- Prepare conference rooms for large groups; orient to technology as needed.
- Help manage the culture of the space: kindly tapping people who are too loud, or who overstay in a private room, phone booth, or cafe table.
- Help manage the Nexudus Member Portal software - back end and front end.
- Maintain safe areas by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations, especially occupancy and OLCC guidelines.
- Contribute to community spirit by helping connect members to resources, other members and accomplishing related results as needed.
- Manage special projects or areas of responsibility as needed. For example, if there are interest and expertise, the Member Experience Coordinator(s) might help manage bookkeeping, social media, events, programming or other areas of interest.
- Checking bathrooms for cleanliness throughout the day and tidying up when necessary
- Cleaning kitchen, taking out the trash, wiping all tables during their shift
- Take on other projects or duties as assigned or based on skills and interest
Member Experience Coordinator Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent technology skills, including experience with:
- Google Drive, Google Calendar, Gmail and Microsoft Office
- WordPress or other web management tools
- Social media, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIN and Pinterest
- Salesforce or CRM
- Skilled listener and problem solver; organized, customer focused and calm under pressure
- Project management skills (the ability to manage and balance short term and long term needs at the same time)
- OLCC Server License (can obtain if not already held by candidate)
- This is an hourly, non-exempt position (starting @ $15/hr)
- Includes use of The Haven when not on shift
- Includes unlimited yoga and meditation class pass
- We are open to hiring one full-time Member Experience Coordinator or multiple part-time Member Experience Coordinators depending on finding the right person/people
- Hours will typically be between 8am-6pm but will include some evenings and weekends for events
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Employer:
The Haven does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.
The Haven is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.