We remain committed to the health of our community first and foremost, and will continue to monitor and adhere to all best-practices for minimizing the spread of COVID-19. We are fortunate to have a very large space with 11,000 sq/ft, 9 private meeting rooms, and a large outdoor patio, which allows us to maintain the health of our community.
The practices we have put in place are protective and will allow members to continue enjoying the space. We thank you in advance for following the practices and for continuing to support The Haven.
Haven's Updated COVID Policy (8/14/2021):
Fully Vaccinated individuals* can provide proof of vaccination - and- can remove their masks while they are working alone with a minimum of 6 feet of space between each other. Masks are still required when you get up to move about the space for any reason.
Proof of vaccination is a visual check of both sides of a vaccination card or a photo of both sides of a vaccination card.
Please check in at the Front Desk to confirm we have your vaccine status on file or to provide proof of vaccination if you have not provided it before.
Individuals that choose not to provide proof of vaccination are asked to remain masked consistently while in the space.
Member opinion varies in desire to remain masked or unmasked, regardless of vaccination status, and we strive to support all members while adhering to CDC/OHA guidelines.
All Guests, Visitors and Day Pass users will need to follow the same policies. Members are responsible for educating their guests and visitors on our current policies.
*“Fully vaccinated individual” means an individual has received both doses of a two dose COVID-19 vaccine or one dose of a single-dose vaccine and at least 14 days have passed since the individual’s final dose of COVID-19 vaccine.
Ongoing Recommendations from The Haven
- Meet outside on the patio- it's gorgeous.
- Open a window near your work station. Please close it when you leave.
- Turn on the air purifiers in private rooms during use.
- Sanitize your work station/meeting room before and after each use.
- Wash your hands upon entering, and at each transition during the day.
- Stay home if you have any symptoms or are in a high-risk category.
- Our HVAC system is brand new and brings in fresh air from outside.
- Our internet system automatically records each member as they enter and exit, making contact tracing easy if necessary.
For more information and resources related to COVID in our community please go to: https://www.bendoregon.gov/services/resources/covid-19-information
The Haven Team