We remain committed to the health of our community first and foremost, and will continue to monitor and adhere to all best-practices for minimizing the spread of COVID-19. We are fortunate to have a very large space with 11,000 sq ft, 9 private meeting rooms, and a large outdoor patio, which allows us to maintain the health of our community.
The practices we have put in place are protective and will allow members to continue enjoying the space. We thank you in advance for following the practices and for continuing to support The Haven.
Current Mask and Physical Distancing Policy (updated June 1, 2021)
Masks are no longer necessary with full vaccination.
If you are not fully vaccinated, OHA recommends that you wear a mask to protect our community.
Si estás completamente vacunado el uso de cubrebocas ya no es requerido.
Si aún no cuentas con las vacunas, la OHA recomienda el uso de cubrebocas para la protección de nuestra comunidad.
Ongoing Health Safety Suggestions & Precautions Precautions at The Haven
- Meet outside on the patio- it's gorgeous.
- Open a window near your work station. Please close it when you leave.
- Turn on the air purifiers in private rooms during use.
- Sanitize your work station/meeting room before and after each use.
- Wash your hands upon entering, and at each transition during the day.
- Stay home if you have any symptoms or are in a high-risk category.
- Our HVAC system is brand new and brings in fresh air from outside.
- Our internet system automatically records each member as they enter and exit, making contact tracing easy if necessary.
For more information and resources related to COVID in our community please go to: https://www.bendoregon.gov/services/resources/covid-19-information
The Haven Team