We remain committed to the health of our community first and foremost, and will continue to monitor and adhere to all best-practices for minimizing the spread of COVID-19. We are fortunate to have a very large space with 11,000 sq ft, 9 private meeting rooms, and a large outdoor patio, which allows us to maintain maximum social distancing.
Please review our mask policy for public spaces before arriving at The Haven. We encourage you to bring your own mask if you have one or we will provide one for you.
The practices we have put in place are protective and will allow members to continue enjoying the space. We thank you in advance for following the practices and for continuing to support The Haven.
Current Mask and Physical Distancing Policy (updated July 1, 2020)
- Masks are required when moving about the space in all common areas- including the kitchen, bathrooms, printing stations, and hallways.
- Masks are required in the Library so that we have one mask mandatory FLEX space.
- Masks are optional in private offices, dedicated desk rooms, and private meeting rooms.
In the large open FLEX space-Refuge, Cafe, Communal table, bars:
- Masks are not required when you can maintain 6’ physical distancing.
- Masks are required if you are talking/meeting with someone and cannot maintain 6’ physical distancing.
Options for having a meeting without a face mask:
- Reserve a chat room, idea lab, conference room, or meet outside
- Reserve one of the two booths where we are installing a plexiglass partition in the middle of the table
- If a reservable booth is not available you can check out a sanitized face shield from the front desk.
- Medical exemptions/accommodations are allowed. Please discuss this with Haven Staff.
Ongoing Health Safety Suggestions & Precautions Precautions at The Haven
- Meet outside on the patio when possible!
- Open a window near your work station. Please close it when you leave.
- Sanitize your work station/meeting room before and after each use.
- Use provided napkins when touching anything in the kitchen.
- Wash your hands upon entering, and frequently.
- Stay home if you have any symptoms or are in a high-risk category.
- 7 air purifiers are operating throughout our space.
- Our HVAC system is brand new and brings in fresh air from outside.
For more information and resources related to COVID in our community please go to: https://www.bendoregon.gov/services/covid-19-information
The Haven Team